How to take care when you buy new lophophora
Chapter 2: After buying a new Lophophota
After rooting and drying the roots for a long time
Fat boy may be slightly wilted. Do not be shocked by the brutal rooting. Fasting for a while Have to be thin, thin, soft, normal
Note: In the previous episode, forgetting one point is that if it's Diffusa, we won't cut a lot. And will desiccate less than others Due to stretching very fast Wait a minute. But anyway, desiccation Should let in the light. *** There is light, not sunshine. Children will scorch first *
Starving together It's time to get into the ground. The pots with lofos should be deep bottom and quite wide. Because of them Usually place a large pumice on the bottom of the pot About 1-2 inches then add the soil, put the tree as usual This step is normal. Like general wood
But we will have one inch lower than the original To put in Japanese clay This isn't a special reason. But leaving a lot of it to not have soil or Other soil components appear. Looks beautiful
Put the soil into the pot He will not sprinkle on top. But will leave like this first Then took the child to bare the face Go to kindergarten in wood
What is a wooden kindergarten
The wooden kindergarten at home is the trendsetter in the sun. The sun will be less than the party. And the time will be shorter New wood picked We do not know how to raise the sun to shade, not to shade more or less. The roots still don't walk. Must be careful about the light more than usual
Bare wood Will be rested for another 5-7 days without watering (if they are shoots Or small trees will keep for 3-5 days) because the soil that is planted has moisture. And to make sure that the wounds at the roots (which may occur again in the ground) will heal well after watering B1 Not fixed ratio Most of them pour in. Let the water change a little color. (Which is Kao Lazy gaan>> <<)
After the first watering Watering is watering when the soil is completely dry. At a small house for about 7-10 days, medium for 10-15 days and for large 15-30 days, water the B1 mixture for 2-3 times. Once the roots begin to walk Notice that the tops begin to walk and the roots begin to tighten
Tight roots, observed by trying to move the wood gently. Repeatedly. Or the wood has a slight uplift, that is, the roots walk here. We then manage to sprinkle on top.
Stone can be used to sprinkle anything. But can not use sharp stone to sprinkle!
Sensitive skin Sharp stones will cause blisters. And wounds when exposed to water or moisture will cause infection and gangrene.
Round and round, not better for the skin.
Suggested sprinkling stones
- Japanese clay, large size ... small size, used for a while will melt Slushy Larger size is much better
Pros: gentle, not bad, easy to find, has nutrients to change color when exposed to water
Disadvantages: Price is quite strong and has dust, must be washed before use.
- Round gravel ... don't use sharp edges
Advantages: cheap, easy to find, available in many colors and sizes
Disadvantages: like having a sharp mix Does not change color when exposed to water Small size will hold too much moisture.
- Clay popcorn
Advantages: cheap, round, many sizes, insoluble
Disadvantages: floating in water is not pretty (I don't like it hahaha)
- New planter sala plano seeds
Advantages: contact with water and change color. There are many sizes, round, contain nutrients.
Disadvantages: can be used for a long time, it is a high price stain, can be purchased by mail only
Pros: easy to find at home, often already attached Available in many sizes and sizes, with nutrients changing color when exposed to water
Disadvantages: The shape is not tight. With one color (and not pretty) floating on the water
Other than that, others like. Will not sprinkle if you like raw But sprinkling well to reduce soil dust
After sprinkling Moved into the building And water as normal
Top questions for the new Lophophora babysitter williamsii or peyote
Top questions for the new Lophophora babysitter. People behind Mike asked a lot. Many people answered and asked to write it to read here.
=== The base is soft and wrinkled. What is it? ===
Must say that Loaf is a succulent cactus The tree is a good source of water storage and the delicate skin of the soft lofts. Normal People who used to be fed or used to catch lofts that were properly fed will know.
But if there is a soft deformation May mean that our fat children have problems
~~ How do we know that normal Or start to get sick
This is like a doctor and a patient. Must have a long history of washing
Is to see how the soil is Have you landed for a long time?
- If just landed and wilted, the roots are not walking well Still not able to fully absorb water >> This is normal watering, no need to add The roots walked tightly.
- If the soil is long and has been tight, withered, see watering (usually if the soil is clear When watering, watering until the water penetrates the bottom of the pot. Good to avoid Reduce the risk of frosts and crests
** Normally, if it rains, it will leave the watering range away.
~~ The softness of rot can be caused by many factors.
- In the case of grounding for a long time, the water is not locked. Water trapped in the soil until the hot sun is called "steaming" is that the tree is cooked from the heat of the water in the soil.
- In the case of just be caused by the wound, the root is still not dry to see the moisture and then rot. This is to read the way to get children into the house. Rest the roots after rooting Is very important At the beginning of the new party, I was impatient and lost 1 beautiful tree because of this.
- Rot the soil neck is a stone that is wound to be wound, moisture into the infection, rot, spread, preventive method is .... Choose a rock that is not bad.
- Rot from the water, the top is water, the water is locked, the sun hits the top, the infection is spread If you miss, take a soft cloth to dry. Blowing the fan is good.
- In the case of grounding for a long time The soil is quite moist The tree can tolerate (because before this was not a rainy season). Moist for too long Infectious root rot The protection method is ... The soil must be transparent. The place must not have water.
Try to diagnose the symptoms of the wood that you see.
We used to write about soil. The soil is very airy. Can also be applied to thorns At the same soil house, thorns, we put the outdoor sun, 100 rain, 100 rain, together 3-4 nights. Still not found dead rotten.
Another thing is that the water at the house is very clear. We also watered 10-15 days once.
Sometimes the stem is softened and may not be dehydrated. Try to observe the wood.
How to grow The Lophophora skin is beautiful, not stained, and most importantly, the hair is long and fluffy all the time.
It may be the question of many people who want to grow the lofo to be beautiful. The answer is about time and attention. Especially the issue of watering If possible, should not be watered on the hair at all. Use the method of raising the pots one by one. Which uses circular circulation from a large amount of wood Good soil should be very airy. The important thing is the matter of sunlight. Within a day, only the light that has been filtered from the plastic must be clear, UV filter, or have camouflage by laminate type that is laminated only (Slan with black and green in the long term will cause the lofo to stretch and not expand to the side) and should be a minimum of 6 hours per day in full.
The base lophophora is soft, wrinkled.
What is it?The softening from rot can be caused by many factors.
- In the event that the soil has been soaked for a long time that water is not trapped, it may be caused by watering in the late morning and strong sunlight. Water trapped in the soil until the sun is hot. "Steamed" means the tree will ripen from the heat of the water in the soil.
- In the case of just getting ground May be caused by the wound dressing, the roots are still not dry, found moisture and rot. This is how to read. Get children into the house. Resting root after dressing root Is very important In the new practice, I was impatient to lose 1 beautiful tree because of this.